Cylinder Gas Handling Safety Program
Contact us for your personalized Cylinder Gas Handling Safety Program and also ask about our in house "Lab Gas Purity Audit".
This one hour course covers:
- A gas cylinder is a sleeping giant
- Do's and don'ts for handling a gas cylinder
- Safe Storage of gas cylinders
- A few points about gases themselves
- Gas regulators, choices, hazards and applications
- Flashback arrestors vs. check valves
- Compressed Gas Association valve connections
- What grade of gas to use
- Cryogenic gases
- New technology introductions
The following is a downloadable PDF containing more information about Cylinder Gas Handling Safety.
Schering Plough Research Institute